Saturday, November 14, 2009

Falling Asleep at the Computer

Last weekend we had a busy Saturday and Justin didn't get a nap. He was watching The Little Rascals off the internet while Dave was working outside and I was reading on the couch. I heard the movie end and braced myself for my little Bundle of Energy to come racing into me.

Silence.

"Is the movie over, Justin?"

Silence.

The barest glimmer of a thought peeked into the corner of my mind. Impossible! I thought. But I quietly got up and looked into the office. Sure enough. His eyes were closed and his head was falling over and jerking back upright on a rhythmic basis.




He was completely out. This is a child who has never fallen asleep in his high chair, never fallen asleep on the couch, never fallen asleep BY HIMSELF in his whole life (except for maybe 2 times as a little baby). I couldn't believe it!


No comments:

Post a Comment