Saturday, September 4, 2010

Train Ride!

All aboard! We all took a 1 1/2 hour train ride in Duluth. It was a lot of fun. I love reliving the fun times of my childhood through Justin! I took many, many train rides when I was little with my Grandpa Carlson, who LOVES trains!

There was a toy train set in the depot that Justin had fun playing with. He was very serious and intent on getting the engines into the roundhouse!

All aboard!


Walking through the cars to find our seats



We chose the car with the open windows



Justin's favorite car was the one with 2 levels.


Micah and his friend, Saifa, enjoyed this one as well.




The open air car right behind the engine. When the whistle blew it was very loud!




Papa and Justin having fun out the window







The kids in front of the train after we got off










No comments:

Post a Comment