Friday, June 27, 2008

Six Flags

Justin and I got to go to Six Flags on Wednesday with our junior highers. We all had a blast. Justin particularly enjoyed the lions and the tigers! Betsy had a close call when one of the tigers walked right up to the fence, turned around, lifted its tail and squirted...stuff at me! Aughhhhhhh! Luckily, with my cat-like reflexes (pun intended) I moved before anything hit me. Apparently, cats like to mark their territory and I guess this cat decided I was his territory. Unfortunately, no pic's of the tigers or lions.



Justin also was fascinated with the sharks and giraffes. He calls all moving animals "dah" (dog) and waves at them all. Oh, and yes, Justin's hair really does look red!



Justin also had his first train ride at the Thomas the Train World and he took a "safari" ride with Daddy.




What's up, Doc?

No comments:

Post a Comment