Last night at dinner Justin had food all over his face (as usual :) ). Dave asked him to get a napkin and wipe it off. Justin looked at him and said, "NO." We gave him the usual ultimatum...do it yourself or we'll do it for you. He didn't do it so Dave reached over and wiped his face. Justin fussed and whined and cried the whole time. When Dave was finished, Justin glared at Dave, looked at his plate, dipped his finger in his ketchup and proceeded to wipe ketchup all over his face while glaring at Dave. Then he said, "I just like ketchup on my face."
I just muffled my laughs in my napkin. It really was funny!
What a great story!! Matt wants to know if there's something in the Bonkoski gene pool that makes our kids "strong willed." I just keep telling him that God has big plans for them some day!
ReplyDeleteDave's Mom says Justin gets that from my side of the family...so there might be something to Matt's theory. Must be the German coming out! And, yes, I'm confident God has great plans for our kids! Hopefully we're still sane enough to see it when it happens :)
ReplyDelete