Being Easter, we of course dyed some eggs. We tried the rubber band technique along with the white crayon resist technique. We all had fun bringing out our inner artists.
![]() |
| Even after our dozen eggs were dyed, Justin continued dyeing and re-dyeing the eggs, coming up with new combinations. |
Easter morning, Dave and Justin made our 2nd annual Easter Bunny pancakes. At first, Dave was just going to make regular pancakes. I reminded him that last year I coerced him into making the pancakes bunny shaped. He looked at me and said, "Well, maybe they could just be round and be empty tomb pancakes." He did manage to create on bunny shaped pancake (which Justin is decorating with jelly beans below), but the rest were empty tombs :)
![]() |
For a couple months Dave has been talking about getting a new batch of chicks since our older hens are slowing down in their laying. Today was the big day and Justin has been singing his own little I Love Chicks song all morning. He is in love!




No comments:
Post a Comment