Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Cabin

We spent a few days at "the cabin" at the beginning of our trip. As always, it was beautiful, peaceful, relaxing, and fun to be with the rest of the family. Justin loved swimming and playing in the sand and with his cousins, Dave caught a 7.2 lb Northern Pike, and Betsy got to catch up on sand castle making with her nieces and re-reading some of the Narnia books.





2 comments:

  1. 1. I love the Northern picture. Dave triumphantly displaying his catch, Dad smiling with pride, Micah sitting in the back of the boat, and Jeff concentrating on guiding the boat back to shore...priceless.

    2. The last picture makes me wish I was at the cabin. It is so peaceful there and this picture reminds me of the many sunsets I have seen from that spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me the most priceless thing about the "Northern" picture is Dad's genuine smile caught on camera

    ReplyDelete