Friday, November 4, 2011

Project Friday

Dave and Justin are two peas in a pod. Neither is ever as happy as they are when in the middle of a project outside. They both spend literally all day outside working when the weather is nice. I get so much done inside on these days! Here are a couple shots from today.

I bet no one can guess what this is going to be!

Adding a border around this tree was a project of D and J a couple weeks age. Ever since, Koty has used it as his outdoor dog bed. Silly dog!

As for me, I've blanched and frozen the parsley, put the basil in the dehydrator, froze 2 quarts of homemade beef stock, scrubbed the kitchen sink and counters, got some scrapbooking done, made no-bake cookies, did 2 loads of laundry, and caught up on blogging so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment