Justin has been waiting...and waiting...and waiting to lose his first tooth! His last trip to the dentist assured him that his adult teeth were right there waiting to pop through. That was two months ago. Still nothing!
Until last week. Finally, he had a loose tooth! He kept wiggling it and jiggling it and asking me when I thought it would fall out. When he came to me and told me he could twist it all the way around and once again asked how much longer did I think until it was ready, I told him, "If you can twist it all the way around, it's ready!!" Sure enough, he reached in and pulled it right out.
He was a little concerned that the tooth fairy wouldn't find him since we were at the cabin. His fears were groundless; the tooth fairy arrived right on schedule. It was the first night since arriving in Minnesota that he couldn't wait to get to bed and go to sleep!

No comments:
Post a Comment