Sunday, March 12, 2017

Ski Day!

I know this has already been on facebook, but I wanted a record on the blog too since this becomes our physical family year book each year.

Dave took Justin skiing for the first time ever. He was very excited. As he left, he said, "Well, here I go to spend a lot of time on my bottom!" Ha! Dave had prepared him well. He spent most of the day on the bunny hill. Dave did take him down one green hill...or so he thought. It turns out it was actually a blue hill and Justin had taken off STRAIGHT down the hill before Dave could get strapped into his snowboard. Dave was pretty sure Justin was going to die at one point, but he had a spectacular crash when he tried to turn to avoid a snow fence. Even the lift operator came rushing out to see if he was ok, but Justin popped up with a smile on his face!

They returned after 6 hours of skiing tired but happy (and with one extremely sunburned face on Justin's part).



No comments:

Post a Comment