
Justin has also been spending lots of time in his room lately. His new tent along with his new book-on-CD, The Mouse and the Motorcycle keep him occupied for long stretches of time. Dave and I are amazed. I've been getting lots more little projects done! (like sewing a cape for Super Ted, sewing little snack bags, finishing 4 major scrapbooking projects - one being Justin's baby book, and trying new recipes for my dehydrator just to name a few).
Earlier today Justin was happily occupied in his room and I was blending up a fruit puree in preparation for making fruit leather in the dehydrator. Suddenly I heard Justin wailing in fear and pain. I rushed back to his room and had to bite my lips to keep myself from laughing. Justin was on his knees and had somehow managed to get his sleeping bag over his head and was frantically trying to find his way out. He was pretty panicked! I don't think he'll try that again.
Sounds just like Justin - always experimenting.
ReplyDelete