Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween: Take 2 (or is it 3?)

Jack-o-lanterns + 80 degree weather = What were we thinking?

The melted, decaying jack o lanterns went to the chickens. The new ones got carved today. I went inside to wash my hands and came out to Justin drawing his design on the pumpkin with a sharpie. I went with it. Because it's not about me. It's about Justin designing his own jack-o-lantern and being proud of his creation. It turned out exactly how he wanted it to.
Doesn't he look proud?

He insisted he wanted "scary" jack-o-lanterns. Here is his scary face to match.
Justin dressed up as Superman. He is thrilled to go regular trick or treating this year. He had it all planned out: it had to happen in the dark, walking from house to house, and saying "Trick or treat!" He and Dave are out right now (we went a bit earlier...too early...because I have book club tonight).

Superman!

Super Family :D

No comments:

Post a Comment