Friday, February 21, 2014

Random Conversations

The other day I was working in the kitchen and kept being distracted  annoyed at hearing Justin howling from the other room. Finally, I had to say something: "Justin, is there a particular reason you keep howling?"

I should have known better than to ask. "Yes, Mom!" (literally, there were drips of sarcasm and exasperation left on the floor after these simple words). "I'm talking with the neighbor's dog!"

Oh, my. Yes, of course! I should have known. Perfectly logical.

Also a few days ago...

 I was reading on the couch while Justin watched a nature video before bed. This particular show was on elephants. He got my attention when he said, "Mommy, I wish I had an elephant's nose!"

"Oh, really? Why?" Again, I should have known better than to ask!!  

Note: don't keep reading if you're squeamish.

"Because it would be so much easier to pick my nose!" Aaaack!

And there's a snapshot of my adorable 6 1/2 year old son at the moment! Gotta love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment