Friday, May 25, 2012

Justin's Interview with Teacher Nancy

Justin's preschool teacher "interviews" each child towards the end of the year. The parents then include this fun conversation in the "Me" books (scrapbook of the year). I am almost done with Justin's scrapbook and thought it would be fun to include the interview here at the blog for you to enjoy. It's cute!


May 2012
Teacher Nancy’s Interview with Justin

My name is Justin David Standlee. I’m 4. My birthday is on June 13th. Then I’ll be 5.

My hair is brownish. When I look in the sun my eyes change color. They are like leopard or any color.

  I live at 22933 Kirby Street. My house is gray outside. I play in my backyard. Probably I play going down my blue slide and my pole. I play with my dog and the chicks. I have a bedroom. My toys are in my playroom. My favorite thing is my red and white soccer ball.

Betsy is my mom’s name. I think she’s 63. She’s a really young mom. Her job is taking care of the house, cleaning, planting, and taking care of the rose bushes and me. I like to go on hikes with Dad and me and Mom and Cody.

My dad’s name is Daddy and David. His job is taking care of the chicks and giving them water and taking care of the sprinkler system and the bigger chickens. He works at church. I think he’s 55. He’s really old. At nighttime we do fun stuff. We usually wrestle and I pin him down.

My dog Koty is a Swiss Mountain Dog. He’s 6 and a half. He’s fun to go on hikes with. Me or Dad or Mom feed him. I have 8 big chicks and 3 little ones. I love playing with them.

I like to play with Nick, Carson and Cheyanne.

Pink is my favorite color.
My favorite song is “Baa Baa Black Sheep.”
I think my favorite story is the story about me.
My favorite place to go is to the Yogurt Factory. I get rice crispy and fruit.
My favorite thing to eat is an egg and cheese toasted sandwich.

At My Own School I like to play with cars and the airplane and the blocks, do art, play with playdough, dress up, circle time, snack, dig in the Land of Sand, play soccer, go up the slide with sticky feet and hide from Brynn in the cave.

I can count . . . .
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29!

When I grow up I’m going to be a worker and work on houses and old buildings.

The best thing I can do all by myself is ride my two-wheeler. That’s my best thing ever. I have a new dirt bike without an engine. It’s sparkly silver.

I’m trying to learn how to read. I wonder what it would be like to be a chick or a chicken …..

I don’t know about Kindergarten yet. I’m excited. I’ll learn more reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment