Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Big Changes

With the finalization of Abby's adoption, we feel the timing is finally right to transition back to living in Minnesota. The last few weeks we have slowly begun the process of getting the house ready to sell. It's also been hot, hot, hot here the past week but the kids have been troopers. Justin has been extra helpful when Dave and I are packing and sorting through things. Abby has been...not quite as helpful! She's being her two-year-old self which brings its own challenges. Added to that, she has decided to begin the process of potty-training. I'm leaving it up to her but it's hard to be patient when she wants to sit on the potty in the middle of a diaper change when all I want to do is get back to organizing 😄 So life goes on, even in the midst of a move.

Justin took Abby on an "Around the yard in 80 minutes" excursion.
Here, they're stopping for a "picnic" lunch they packed.
 "Abby turn! Abby turn!" She vacuumed out the couch for me while Justin had a pillow fort

Here they are swinging happily together in the hammock, talking about things only they know.

They have logged lots of time in the BOUNCE HOUSE that Gandma S. bought!


We went to a friend's house for the eclipse. No totality here, but it was still amazing!


Abby picking "Bee-yah" (raspberries)


1 comment:

  1. That house is BIG. I was hoping it would allow you some time to organize and pack.

    ReplyDelete